3. All intellectual property on this Website, including without limitation, the text, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, buttons, images, copyright works and trademarks, is owned by us (or by third-party content suppliers). We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this Website.
Right to Use Website and Content
5. You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this Website, provided you only use that content for informational and other non-commercial purposes (including without limitation, personal shopping), and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgement of our rights in the relevant content.
6. We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Website, and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the Website material by including advertising or other revenue-generating material.
7. The information provided on this Website is for general information only and has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation, health or needs of any individual users. Although we have tried to ensure the content on this Website is current, accurate and complete, we do not guarantee that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Any reliance upon the information and material provided on this Website shall be at your own risk.
Third Party Websites and Materials
8. The Website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by us and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with third party websites this Website links to.
9. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend us and our affiliates, officers, and employees from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with your use of or conduct on this Website. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
10. You agree to us using “cookies” to provide you with access to tailored information and services on the Website and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the Website sends to your browser, which may then be stored on your system for later retrieval by the Website. Cookies track your movements through different websites, and are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to help personalise your experience when you visit a website.
All Liability Excluded
11. To the extent permitted by law:
a. all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this Website or the content on or accessed through it; and
b. we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, indirect losses, lost profits or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Website or the content on or accessed through it.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
MAXIGESIC® film-coated tablets are for the temporary relief of pain and reduction of fever and the discomfort associated with fever. Incorrect use can be harmful. Do not use if you have asthma or a stomach ulcer. Do not use in children under 12 years or if you have kidney disease. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose. Always read the label and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or side effects develop, contact your healthcare professional. AFT Pharmaceuticals, Auckland, New Zealand. TAPS PP4943 NZ Patent No. 552181.
Do NOT combine with any other Paracetamol or Ibuprofen-containing medicines. Do NOT exceed the daily recommended dose.